Posted: Oct 25 2015
The Bond Girl has become as vital a part in any Bond movie as 007 himself. In honour of the latest in the installment, Spectre, we thought it was a great time to look back at the most beautiful Bond girls of all time.
8. Famke Janssen (Xenia Onatopp)
Famke Janssen as Xenia Onatopp in GoldenEye.
7. Halle Berry (Jinx Johnson)
Halle Berry played Jinx Johnson in Die Another Day.
6. Barbara Bach (Anya Amasova)
Barbara Bach played Anya Amasova in The Spy Who Loved Me.
5. Olga Kurylenko (Camille Montes)
Olga Kurylenko played Camille Montes in Quantam of Solace.
4. Diana Rigg (Teresa di Vicenzo)
Diana Rigg played Teresa di Vicenzo (Teresa Bond) in On Her Majesty's Secret Service.
3. Claudine Auger (Domino Derval)
Claudine Auger played Domino Derval in Thunderball.
2. Honor Blackman (Pussy Galore)
Honor Blackman played Pussy Galore in Goldfinger.
1. Ursula Andress (Honey Ryder)
Ursula Andress played Honey Rider in the first Bond film, Dr. No. She was famous for the first Bond "coming out of the water" scene.
Want more Bond? We have more posts featuring 007, in honour of the new movie Spectre, here.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE TO READ