To celebrate the launch of our newest brand we caught up with the guys down at Beardbrand. In this installment of Meet the Brand, we get to know the reason for Beardbrand’s birth and the guys also give some exclusive grooming advice for your facial fuzz. It's time for Regal Gentleman to meet the Urban Beardsman. This is Beardbrand.
1. Tell us a bit about Beardbrand?
Beardbrand is changing the way society views beardsmen. By providing high quality grooming products and information to bearded men we’re giving them the tools they need to feel confident and look good with their beard.
2. What was the inspiration for creating Beardbrand?
Bearded men were being stereotyped into just a few small categories. There wasn’t anyone highlighting what we call The Urban Beardsman; a professional man who’s passionate about life, travel and style. Beardbrand is built to eliminate those stereotypes and to provide great products for bearded men.
3. In three words, how would you describe Beardbrand?
Beard grooming company.
4. We are currently stocking Spiced Citrus, Tea Tree and Tree Ranger Beard Oils at regalgentleman.com. Which one would you say is your personal favourite?
Our Tea Tree Beard Oil is a great summer blend and has a nice crisp, fresh scent to wake you up and start your day off right.
5. You have recently added the Beard Wash and Beard Softener to the Beardbrand family. What was the reason for adding these products to your collection?
Using products designed for head hair on your beard can result in dry, dull whiskers. Our Beard Wash and Beard Softener were designed from the ground up specifically for beards and we formulated them to contain no parabens, sulfates, dyes, or silicones. This product will gently clean and condition the beard without the harsh effects of other soaps and washes on the market, and it comes in your favorite fragrances!
6. When would you say the best time to apply your beard products would be?
Beard Oils - We recommend using this daily after a shower, more or less depending on your beard and the environment in which you live.
Beard Wash - We recommend applying the beard wash once or twice a week, but you can use it daily if you get really dirty.
Beard Softener - We recommend applying it following the beard wash when needed.
7. Ingredients are key to a successful grooming product, especially when dealing with the bearded gentleman. Are there any key advantages to the different scents people may not know about?
Spiced Citrus - This one is warm and spicy. A great fall blend, this one will get you ready for Christmas.
Tree Ranger - Smells like a hike through a forest. Tree Ranger is invigorating and distinct.
Tea Tree - A fresh, crisp fragrance with a twist on your typical Tea Tree. This one will wake you up!
8. What is your number one grooming tip for the beard gentlemen out there?
If you’ve hit a wall with growth, don’t get discouraged! A lot of times changing up your diet and supplementing with vitamins like Biotin and Fish Oil can make a huge impact. Focus on keeping your beard conditioned. Always avoid harsh soaps and over-washing. If you do need to wash daily due to the environment you’re in, you can simply rinse with warm water or use a gentle beard wash and softener!