As you may or may not know we film haircut tutorial videos at some of London's best barbershops and salons for our YouTube channel.
We're looking for guys who'd be interested in getting a haircut on camera, completely free of charge.
This is a great opportunity for you to get a haircut and/or beard trim with one of the best barbers in London (prices normally ranging from £35-80). You will also get a thorough consultation and advice about your hair with a haircut tailored to you and your needs! (And don't worry, we won't just shave your hair off unless you want to!)
This opportunity is available all year round as we look to film 2-3 videos per week throughout 2019 for our YouTube channel, so if we can't get you in now, there's a chance we could later in the year.
Free Haircut In London
- Subject "Free Haircut"
- With 2-3 clear pictures of your hair as it is right now attached (These can just be quick selfies - they won't be seen by anyone but us).
- As much information as you can in the email about your hair and the style you want or any advice you'd like
This will all help us to make sure we don't get loads of the same videos. *Please note there are no guarantees and we will not be able to guarantee everybody who reaches out this opportunity at this time, but we will try to arrange as many as we possibly can.
Watch our most recent video below -
What we need:
1. You must be able to travel in London easily. Will likely be around Central London. At the moment, we normally operate our videos with barbers close to Farringdon, Shoreditch and Stoke Newington.
2. It can't just be a quick trim up unfortunately (3-5 weeks growth minimum needed). We will need some element of "transformation" and growth to work with. So if you had your hair cut last week then we won't be able to work with it! We will need a good 3-5 weeks growth at least by the time of the video, but the longer the better!
3. Must be happy to be filmed on camera. This won't be anything too taxing for you. The videos will be all about the haircut and the barber advice, so we won't need you to polish up on your acting skills just yet! We also keep this very casual, just like a normal haircut and with a handheld camera and just one person filming, so you'll forget we're there after a while.
4. You will ideally be happy to try new hairstyles or variations on your style. Don't worry when we say new hairstyles we wouldn't just shave your head bald or dye your hair bright green (unless you wanted to, of course). The hairstyles will be worked with you with a thorough consultation beforehand, but obviously it makes a more interesting video if you are willing to give a little more creative freedom to the barber from what you want than just a quick short back and sides trim up.
5. Must be available on Tuesday, Thursday or Friday evenings between around 6.30pm to 8.30pm. These are the times we normally film so it's good to keep in mind. There's a chance we could also arrange something for Saturdays too, or other times during the week at a push, but these are typically our filming days and slots.
Josh G. Review on Regal Gentleman Matte Clay